Level 1 30/40gr SS Isolation Gown
- Made of SMS fabric.
- Arms are tied at the shoulder with ultrasonic sewing ensuring high quality.
- It is liquid proof, resistant to abrasion and pressure.
- Cotton rib cuffs are used in the cuffs.
- Offers high comfort and comfortable working.
- It is produced from S size to XXL size.
- Provides EN13795 Standard and high performance values.
- Standard, cost-effective and comfortable, this non-woven fabric consists of a single layer for essential infection control, only suitable for very low liquid permeability.
- Balanced blend of protection and comfort Manufactured in a strong and breathable Spunbond / Meltblown / Spunbond (SMS) type. It is a multi-layer fabric consisting of inner layers of meltblown polypropylene between the outer surfaces, ideal for long-term use. Light / medium weight SMS is suitable for low amounts of liquid and heavy SMS, may be suitable for moderate contact with liquids.
- Covered with a layer of soft, spun polypropylene polyethylene (plastic) film.
- Single layer of Polyethylene (plastic) film provides protection at an affordable cost.
- It can be used in places with minimal risk, for example during basic care, during standard isolation, as a gown for visitors or as a standard medical item.
Minimum Order Quantity 1 Pallet is 800 pieces.
Weight: 8.6 Kg
Number of products in the package: 100 pieces
20 Boxes / Pallet