SMS Lab Coat
- Made of SMS fabric
- Arms are tied at the shoulder with ultrasonic sewing ensuring high quality.
- Liquid proof, resistant to abrasion and pressure.
- Cotton rib cuffs are used in the cuffs.
- Offers high comfort and comfortable working.
- It is produced from S size to XXL size..
- Provides EN13795 Standard and high performance values.
- Standard, cost-effective and comfortable, this non-woven fabric consists of a single layer for essential infection control, only suitable for very low liquid permeability.
- Balanced blend of protection and comfort Manufactured in a strong and breathable Spunbond / Meltblown / Spunbond (SMS) type. It is a multi-layer fabric consisting of inner layers of meltblown polypropylene between the outer surfaces, ideal for long-term use. Light / medium weight SMS is suitable for small amounts of liquid and heavy SMS, can be suitable for moderate contact with liquids.
- Covered with a layer of soft, spun polypropylene polyethylene (plastic) film.
- Single layer of Polyethylene (plastic) film provides protection at an affordable cost.
- Low risk, for example during blood collection, suturing, in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or in a pathology laboratory.
Minimum Order Quantity 1 Pallet is 1600 pieces.
Weight: 10 Kg
Number of products in the package: 100 pieces
20 Boxes / Pallet